Saturday, June 27, 2009

Busting Out All Over

I want to take this time to thank all of you who have been reading my blog and have taken the time and energy to post a comment. It is just the beginnings of something which I hope to be absolute and to help us all heal on our journey towards wholeness. It is a journey that at times I am somewhat hesitant to embark upon due to the dangers encountered on the way. One must examine the hand they have been dealt in this life and find a way to make the best of it. At the end of the day we find a peacefulness of body and spirit that has been a long time coming. Each day we battle for our right to walk among those who have never fought for air in the manner we have. In a way, I feel as though perhaps we have been enlightened and my heart is more open and gentle because of it. It allows me to take a moment and stand back and consider my actions before I commit an unforgivable sin.

There is no easy way to talk about the past but with each other's support and knowledge that we are not alone, we can at least begin the conversation that reaches out and pulls us in. Please continue to read, post a comment and heal. You are not alone.

Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment