Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all of you out there. I hope this day brings peace, comfort, and a sense of having all that we need!

My Mother's Day was spent like any other day; I cooked and cleaned and baked and cooked and cleaned. My daughter made me a bracelet of plastic multi-colored beads and flowers which now adorns my wrist. I recieved calls and texts of well wishers and made several of my own. A beautiful card from my husband. I lamented that once again I did not make it to the gym but promised myself (and my thighs) that I would surely get there tomorrow.

I had dinner with my family and friends and a cocktail that I now believe was much too big for my own good. I am sure that many of you spent the day in a similar fashion. Yes, it was just a normal day.

I had everything I needed.

And that was the part I liked the best.

1 comment:

  1. :-) That's the part I like the best,too

    ReplyDelete